Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Apple Fennel Celery Cilantro Salad

I love easy food. I love fresh food. I love light food. Mix up 'easy', 'fresh', 'light', and 'food' and you get Apple Fennel Celery Cilantro salad. I don't remember where I got the idea from because I've made some version of it before, but I looked up an apple fennel salad on FoodNetwork.com and found this glorious mix of crisp goodness.



Ingredients:
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
Salt and black pepper
2 large apples, julienned
1 medium head fennel, cored and thinly sliced
3 ribs of celery, thinly sliced
1/2 cup of cilantro leaves

In a bowl, combine lemon juice, and olive oil. Mix in apples, fennel, celery and cilantro. Toss until coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.



1 comment:

PureCharger said...

Mmmmm....needs bacon :)